Automate 2024 VISA Letter Request
VISA Invitation Letter Requirements
All international visitors should check with their local consulate regarding visa and entry regulations for the United States, well in advance of the Automate show. One of the following qualifications must be met for a letter to be issued:
- Is a participant in an official conference session as moderator, panelist, presenter, or speaker.
- Is an attendee and has paid the conference registration fee in full. If your Visa is refused, the paid registration fee will be refunded (may be subject to a cancellation fee).
- Is a dues-paying member of the Association for Advancing Automation (A3) – the organizer of the Automate show, and your dues are current.
- Is a representative of an official exhibiting company (include the exhibiting company name in your request).
- If you upload a business letter addressed to Association for Advancing Automation (A3). It must:
- Originate from your employer or the university you attend
- Be written on official stationery of your employer or university
- Reference the Automate show as your point of interest
- Detail the nature of business to be conducted as well as duration of stay in the United States
- State company guarantee of financial responsibility for all travel expenses incurred by applicant
- Include a closing signature of an authorized representative of your employer or university (other than the applicant)
- Include the full address and contact information (including email and telephone) for the authorized signee
- Please note that your email address must have the company/university domain in order to be issued an invitation letter
Visa Letters of invitation are addressed to the individual who wishes to attend the event. To expedite the preparation of a letter, please fill out the form completely and hit "Submit" at the bottom of the form.
If you have further questions or require additional information, please contact [email protected] or contact your local consulate.