Certified Vision Professional Program
Get ready to differentiate yourself and get noticed on end-user bid lists!
Sharpen your skills and prove your vision and imaging knowledge to the industry.
Become a Certified Vision Professional at AUTOMATE!
CVP-BASIC and CVP-Advanced training and certification offered!
A small investment in your education...Big gains for your business
- The Fundamentals of Machine Vision
- Beginning Optics for Machine Vision
- Beginning Lighting for Machine Vision
- The Fundamentals of Camera and Image Sensor Technology
- Image Processing Fundamentals
- Advanced Optics for Vision
- Advanced Vision Lighting
- Advanced Vision System Integration
- Reliable Vision Application Development
- Advanced Camera and Image Sensor Technology
- 3D Vision System Development
- Advanced Color Machine Vision and Applications
- Advanced Vision Guided Robotics
- Metrology and 2D Calibration Techniques
- Non-Visible Imaging Theory and Techniques
- Particle Analysis and Classification Techniques
- Designing High-Speed and Linescan Vision Systems
What Certification Can Do For You
- Showcase your experience and acumen
- Demonstrate your commitment to delivering the highest quality
- Market your expert status
- Get consideration on end-user bid lists
Attaining CVP certification helps you clearly demonstrate your specialized skills. You’ll benefit from an increased confidence in your abilities from your employer, peers and customers.
Vision Themed Conference Sessions
- Advances in 3D Vision
- The Emergence of Embedded Vision and How it Impacts Your Company
- Advances in Vision Guided Robotics
- Examining Non-Visible Imaging Technologies
- Advances in Lighting and Optics for Machine Vision