Please Visit Rite-Hite Machine Guarding at Booth #559
Rite-Hite Machine Guarding will be demonstrating a wide array of machine guarding products. The booth will include our automated Defender, Verti-Guard, Flashfold, and Slide Air. As well as our manual retractable side to side curtain. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss our full line of machine guarding products.
Brief Summary of Rite-Hite Machine Guarding:
The general requirements of all machines is that the point of operation of machines, whose operation exposes an employee to injury, shall be guarded. Rite-Hite Machine Guarding products do just that.
- Guards your machinery and protects your employees
- Contains application driven hazards including airborne debris, heat, fumes, smoke, sparks, accidental discharge, spray/mist/fluids and mechanical movement
- Reduces footprint of manufacturing cell by locating closer to the hazard
- Machine guards provide clear visual that operator should be on task
- Machine guards are manufactured to your exact size requirements
- Machine guards are automated to the process to reduce operator fatigue
Coupled with safety interlocks, Rite-Hite Machine Guarding products offer an increased level of protection for point-of-operation guarding. Because they provide safeguarding that can be seen, the opportunity for accidental work stoppage is greatly reduced. The physical separation they provide is a clear visual indicator that the machine operator needs to be on task.
Zach Anhorn, Product Manager