Musashi AI Returns to Automate 2023 This May
Musashi AI is excited to return to Automate 2023 this May. Last year’s Automate show was such a huge success for us that we made immediate plans to be back with a larger booth and with more products to showcase.
This year, Musashi AI will be in Booth #5815. Stop by to meet the team and see:
- Live inspection of complex parts performed with a collaborative robot and 2D and 3D imaging technologies
- Presentation of Musashi AI’s complete Cendiant™ ecosystem of software products for quality assurance applications.
- Hear Mahesh Sudhakar speak about new deep learning technologies developed by Musashi AI to improve quality inspection in a joint session titled AI-Powered Inspection & Defect Detection on May 24th from 2:15 PM – 4:00 PM.
Software products from the Cendiant™ ecosystem to exhibited at Automate have been specifically designed to deliver value to manufacturing organizations looking to optimize or automate quality assurance processes, while reducing operational costs and the total cost of quality.
Cendiant™ Inspect is turnkey deep learning software designed to fully automate the inspection of complex parts. Still relying on manual inspection or a sub-performing vision system for final part inspection? Let the experts at Musashi AI deliver to you a complete working solution for your most challenging vision application.
- Defect detection with the capability of creating region specific tolerances
- Proper assembly verification checks
- Part feature presence checks
- Process completeness checks
- Gauging or measurement checks
- 2D Matrix or other code reading
Cendiant™ Quality Insights is an enhanced software platform that organizes and stores valuable data captured by the inspection software to give production and quality teams improved visibility to trends and improve response times to critical quality issues.
Digitize existing workflows and leverage actionable insights for data-driven decision making.
- Automate data capture and report generation
- Utilize advanced analytics and data visualizations
- Access all images from parts that have been inspected
- Create custom quality alerts and notifications
- Gain part traceability through an auditable record log of inspected parts
- Improve performance monitoring
- Increase responsiveness to quality issues.
Cendiant™ Mobile Scan is a new product from Musashi AI that will have its official product launch at Automate 2023. Users of this mobile app, available for Apple iPhones and iPads in May 2023, use their mobile device to scan the 2D matrix code or other unique serial identifier on a part to immediately access the part’s inspection record. An easy-to-use, low-cost solution to manage containment of parts or assist with quality sorts.Back to Exhibitor News