Automated Machine Safety Door
Industrial High-Speed Roll-Up Door
Dynatect’s Gortite VF (Vertical Fabric) Automated Machine Safety Door is intended for automation and safe machine access to minimize cycle time and maximize production time.
The automated roll-up door separates machines with hazardous operations from other processes, material handling equipment, and people. The Gortite VF Door contains typical machine/process generated hazards including light debris, fluid splatter/mist, and weld smoke/sparks/flash.
The door is typically applied to automated production and machine processes that require preventive safety measures like robotic welding, processing, and transport tasks. The door is installed in conjunction with existing machine guard panels on each side of the door to further enhance the separation of environments.
- Easy Installation — Modular system arrives with top roll header fully assembled. Unit requires no cutting/drilling/taping or welding for assembly. Wall-mount adaptation possible with optional steel plates.
- Freestanding — Design not dependent on machine or wall for support. Provides consistent design and function across multiple lines & work areas.
- Simplicity — Modular system arrives with top roll header fully assembled. Unit requires no cutting/drilling/taping or welding for assembly. Wall-mount adaptation possible with optional steel plates.
- Accessibility — Removable aluminum side column covers provide access for installation, travel adjustment, preventative maintenance, and adding accessories such as interlocks.
- Adaptability — Side columns and top roll header feature T-slots on multiple surfaces for mounting.
- Appearance — Attractive appearance enhances your modern facility. All aluminum and steel external surfaces are powder coated (base plate, columns, covers, and top roll header).
- Reliability — Door mechanism moves on a maintenance-free ballbearing-based guidance system for smooth, low-wear operation.
- Fast Delivery — Delivery in as little as 3 weeks.
- 44” per second standard speed
- Side columns of extruded aluminum profiles and structural 2” square steel tube
- Up to 2 complete cycles per minute, continuous operation
- Developed for more than 1 million cycles
- 1 year warranty
- Door retained in columns to minimize risk of people falling through closed door (conforms with OSHA guardrail requirements)
- Traveling photo-eye option (bottom edge sensing and reversing) available with any controls option
- Safety interlock option meets PLe/Cat-4 safety requirements when combined with appropriate logic and conformance to risk assessment
- Fully field adjustable heights for end-travel sensors and optional interlock sensors
- Wide variety of options from “controls-by-integrator” to “turnkey”
- Standard motor can be mounted in multiple orientations to minimize overall door width