Applied Motion Products Exhibits New Integrated Servo Motors, Servo Drives & Stepper Drives at Automate Show
Watsonville, CA - Applied Motion Products will demonstrate a selection of new integrated motors and drives for both servo and stepper motors in Booth #8147 at the Automate Show to be held at McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois, April 8-11, 2019.
Products on display will include the following:
- MDX Integrated Servo Motors that combine high torque density, low inertia servo motors with on-board drives and controllers to create all-in-one integrated motor solutions that save on space, wiring, and cost over conventional servo systems with separate motor and drive components.
- StepSERVO™ Integrated Motors that provide cost-effective and high-torque motion control for high throughput applications such as packaging and labeling, automated test and measurement, and automated assembly.
- Highly efficient 70 VDC Switching Power Supply for step motor drives and integrated stepper motors, as well as StepSERVO™ Drives and StepSERVO™ Integrated Motors from Applied Motion Products. By increasing the supply voltage to these products from 48 volts to 70 volts, users immediately see performance gains in both torque and speed.
- STF Stepper Drives that support a range of industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus network protocols including EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, CANopen, Modbus, Ethernet and RS-485, as well as a proprietary Serial Command Language (SCL) for efficient network communications over Ethernet (UDP or TCP) and RS-485. Using STF Stepper Drives, system designers and machine builders have the flexibility to control step motors using the network protocol of their choice.
- SV200 Digital Servo Drives that operate on 24, 48 or higher DC supply voltages for space-constrained and multi-axis motion control applications.
To schedule a demonstration of any of these products, please contact Eric Rice at (831) 763-5933.
About Applied Motion Products
Applied Motion Products specializes in high-precision, cost-effective motion control products including stepper and servo motors, drives, controllers, gearheads, and power supplies. The company serves a diverse industrial and OEM customer base with both standard and customized products. With in-depth motor and control expertise, Applied Motion Products works with customers from initial concept and design through finished product and production to provide the best motion control solutions to a range of markets.